RV PARKING DETAILS
- To aid in planning please click on the link below (will take you to another page), fill in, and submit ALL information requested before checking out. Have the information below ready when you reserve your space.
- Date of arrival
- Type and size of RV (All spaces provide the same amount of space. There should be room for your RV + one vehicle on each site.(Additional parking just outside the RV area is available)
- What power input was your RV manufactured to use. (50/30/20/other) (ALL power is 50 amp – this is only for load balancing considerations)
- Would you like to be parked near someone? List full name. (Every effort will be made to accommodate)
CHECK-IN WILL BEGIN AT NOON ON SATURDAY OCTOBER 8,2022. If you plan to be in the area earlier please explore RV park options off site as the power set-up crew cannot perform their work with RV’s on-site. Thank you for your consideration and understanding.
- All spaces will be 50 amp (if your needs are different – simply use your adapters and bring 100ft of your style power cord for hook-up)
- All spaces will provide the same amount of area.
- There will be the opportunity for two (2) pump-outs (Tues. and Fri.) This service will be ala-cart. PURCHASE at the same time you make your reservation
- As in the past – water will be available via ‘hose brigade”. (Bring 100 ft. of hose)
NOTE: The RV power for the National ends at 11am on Sunday October 16, 2022. If you will be staying for the Sunday Specialty and want to continue your power hook-up you must check the box indicating you want an additional day ($25) when making your reservation. This will provide you with continued power until Monday morning.