LIMITED to 1 RV SPOT PER PERSON
TOTAL COST: $1200 which needs paid in full no later than August 1, 2023.
RV PARKING DETAILS
- To aid in planning please click on the link below (will take you to another page), fill in, and submit ALL information requested before checking out. Have the information below ready when you reserve your space.
- Date of arrival
- Date of Departure
- Name, address, cellular phone #
- License Plate # and State issued.
- Type and length of RV (All spaces provide the same amount of space. There should be room for your RV + one vehicle on each site. (Additional parking just outside the RV area is available)
- What power input was your RV manufactured to use. (50/30/20/other) (ALL power is 50 amp – this is only for load balancing considerations)
- Would you like to be parked near someone? List full name. (Every effort will be made to accommodate)
- No tentage or camping allowed in these RV Slots.
- There is a $300 deposit required. After we determine the total price, the balance is due no later than August 1st. If you decide not to use your reservations, you must cancel before August 1st, for a full refund.
MUST CLICK HERE AND FILL OUT AND SUBMIT BEFORE CHECKING OUT! Reservation is NOT complete until this form is provided!
Can also download a word file by clicking here and IMMEDIATLY complete and email form to email@example.com
CHECK-IN WILL BEGIN AT NOON ON 10/28/2023. If you plan to be in the area earlier please explore RV park options off site as the power set-up crew cannot perform their work with RV’s on-site. Thank you for your consideration and understanding.
- All spaces will be 50 amp (if your needs are different – simply use your adapters and bring 100ft of your style power cord for hook-up)
- All spaces will provide the same amount of area.
- As in the past – water will be available via ‘hose brigade”. (Bring 100 ft. of hose)
NOTE: The RV power for the National begins October 28, 2023 and ends at 11am on Monday, November 6, 2023.
If we run out of RV slots and you are unable to make a reservation, please contact Soctt and Kristi Sumpter (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be added to the waitlist.